lunedì 26 maggio 2014

BALMUNG FALL/WINTER 2014


Today I want to introduce to you Hachi Balmung, a designer from Tokyo, my friend and an artist that I admire very much and whose collections I will never stop loving. For this Fall / Winter 2014 he has done a wonderful job, and these are the results.
What do you think ?
During an interview he said: "Inspiration: My main inspiration for this collection is 'Samsara,' like transmigration in eastern philosophy . Because, I think this attitude is similar to recent Japanese cultures, like 'Hatsune Miku' the one of famous vocaloid."

"I put 4 graphics to this season, they are "GRAY," "CIRCLE," "SLEEP." "DIE" in Kanji .

In Tokyo I imagine and I look at whether people sleep in their bed, if people sleep in the street, if people die in their bed, if people die in the street, they are very similar or it's same. Tokyo is dystopia, and Tokyo is Utopia .

The vocaloid Hatsune Miku is a very famous idol in Japan and strong; I actually love her; I actually listen her songs and music . Why do we have this feeling, and the real fantasy; where is the boundary line ?

I made clothes and graphics and concept; this was my thinking in this collection . My gray color is including their meaning, like anti- logy .
About the texture, normally I use gray jersey knit cotton sweater . This fabric is used for pajama often. But in the opposite side, this fabric is used for a bad boy and bad girl in fashion style .
I'm feeling different meanings in this fabric, I know many impressions of this fabric for meaning .-Hachi Balmung (designer)


Oggi vi parlo di un designer e artista che mi sta molto a cuore, si chiama Hachi Balmung e dal 2007 ha creato il suo fantastico Brand con base a Tokyo.

Quando ho visto  la sua nuova collezione F/W 2014, l' ho immediatamente contattato con la voglia di scrivere un articolo su di lui per il sito newyorkese  (Blindspecs.com) e diffondere le sue opere degne di nota.
"La mia principale fonte di ispirazione per questa collezione" spiega Balmung "è ' Samsara ', termine che indica la trasmigrazione nella filosofia orientale, perché , penso che questo modo di vivere rispecchi ancora la cultura attuale del Giappone"

" Per indicare in maniera astratta questo concetto così profondo, ho utilizzato  4 grafiche diverse : GRAY "," CIRCLE ", " SLEEP ". " Morire " in Kanji .

"Quando sono  Tokyo immagino e mi guardo attorno, penso alle persone che dormono nel loro letto e a quelle che dormono in strada, alle persone che muoiono nel loro letto , e alla gente che invece muore in strada, in questa città le due cose sono molto simili o è addirittura la  stessa cosa . Tokyo è distopia , e Tokyo è utopia . 
 "Le grafiche, lo stile e il colore grigio, utilizzato per la mia collezione, seguono questomio pensiero. Per quanto riguarda la scelta dei tessuti , normalmente io uso il jersey o la maglia di cotone . Questa volta ho scelto un tessuto che viene utilizzato spesso per i pigiami, ma che messo al contrario  indica nella nsotra moda, il modo di vestire di  un ragazzo/a cattivo, difficile, problematico.

INTERVISTA E TUTTE LE FOTO SU BS.COM



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento