mercoledì 15 gennaio 2014

Italia Independent SS 14 collection @ Opti Munich

Monaco, January 2014 - Italia Independent takes part at Opti Munich - International Trade Show for Optics & Design, in Monaco of Bavaria, Germany,
during which he presented a stand that replicates, his design of expositive structures and its minimalist geometries, like his "Pop Up Store" opened for the first time in Milan last November.
I-I  starts in 2014, facing on the German market by proposing a very rich collection, starting from I-Thermic Metal model, formed by the merger of the previous range of metal products, to the sunglasses series  called I-Thin Metal, lightweight, ultra-thin, characterized by a reinterpretation of the classic Avane, in true Italia Independent style , with an adding some new forms of high-impact, like the hexagonal lenses; continue with the family I-Sport, with the introduction, even here, two new forms, until to get to the Hybrid Animalier version  inspired by 
I-I  classic models.
This and much more is the SS 14 Italia Independent 's collection, full of shapes and colors that will load your summer spirit, here are some pictures

Monaco, gennaio 2014 Italia Independent  partecipa ad Opti Munich – International Trade Show for Optics & Design, a Monaco di Baviera, in Germania, durante il quale ha presentato uno stand che replica, nel design delle strutture espositive e nelle sue geometrie minimaliste, il suo “Pop Up Store” inaugurato per la prima volta a Milano nel novembre scorso.
I-I  inizia il suo 2014 affacciandosi sul mercato tedesco proponendo una collezione ricchissima, partendo da I-Metal Thermic, nata dalla fusione della precedente gamma di prodotti in metallo; alla serie da sole degli I-Thin Metal, leggerissimi, ultra sottili, caratterizzati da una reinterpretazione delle classiche avane, in puro stile Italia Independent , aggiungendo alcune nuove forme di grande impatto, come il modello dalle lenti esagonali; si prosegue con la famiglia I-Sport, con l’introduzione,anche qui, di due nuove forme fino  alla versione Hybrid Animalier ispirata ai suoi modelli più classici.
Questo e altro ancora è la SS 14 di  Italia Independent ,ricca di forme e colori che caricheranno di brio  la vostra estate, ecco alcune immagini

























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento